Youth Ministry Coordinator SW Campus - Beulah Alliance Church
This position is responsible to minister to the congregation through the development of leaders and systems that support successful execution of youth ministry at Southwest Campus. This position is primarily responsible for the implementation and execution of youth ministry at Southwest Campus but also aids in overall ministry development on the global youth team.
Position Type: Permanent, 30hrs/wk
Location: Southwest Campus, 5055 Chapelle Rd SW, Edmonton, AB
In this role you will:
• Help plan and execute youth ministry events with teams of students and adult volunteers at the campus.
• Promote and communicate events to youth, families, and leaders.
• Create and execute an integration plan for new youth who attend events into the deeper youth ministry community at the campus.
• Attend and engage in weekly youth ministry meetings.
• Provide resources, spiritual leadership, visional direction, coaching and support for leaders.
• Report progress and effectiveness of youth programming and objectives laid out in ministry plans.
• Support leadership of weekend and midweek ministries as directed by the youth ministry team lead.
• Implement and maintain 'best practices' in Youth Ministry.
• Help create and manage budgets for areas of direct responsibility.
• Develop a healthy relationship with other departments through occasional shared projects.
• Serve as a visible presence at weekend services.
What you will need to thrive in this role:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field of employment.
• Excellent computer and social media skills.
• Fully devoted follower of Christ aligned with Beulah’s vision and values.
• Passion to see youth growing in their relationship with Christ, coming to love, know and serve Jesus.
• Passion for making disciples who are on-mission.
• Relational, able to coach and mentor leaders in an Ephesians 4:12 ministry environment.
• Proven track record of recruiting, equipping, mobilizing, and coaching volunteers.
• Proven track record of leading ministry through leaders. Can lead groups of students and adult volunteers.
• Able to develop and implement projects and manage people.
• Team player and builder who can work within the system.
• Able to work in a large, multi-staff setting, and work independently.
• Able to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail and can complete projects in a timely manner.
• Flexible and cheerful with a desire to support and assist.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Adaptable and accepting of change. Able to work at a fast pace.
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible. Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.