Temporary Clergy License

Inquiry Entry

Looking for a Temporary Clergy License to perform a wedding?

Current and formerly licensed workers with The Alliance Canada may apply for a temporary clergy license from Alberta Vital Statistics through our office in order to perform a wedding in Alberta. Applicants should apply as early as possible in order for a submission to be processed in time for the wedding date.

Complete the form below and we'll forward your inquiry to the appropriate team member. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.

/ /
/ /